Our Next Course: Virtual Import Procedures & DocumentationMonday 10th August 2020 9.15am to 12.45pm
On the 31st December the Transition period will end. Customs processes will be required for all EU trade. If you have only imported from the EU you will need to understand the processes that are required in order to import your goods successfully.
Whether you import components for manufacture, purchase finished products to onward sell, or offer a repair / upgrade service, this course provides an overview of the trail of the actions required so you can become an Expert Importer.
Topics Covered :
- Overview of International Trade focusing on Imports
- The Import Process – Overview of requirements for a successful import including:
- Tariff Classification (Commodity Codes)
- Customs Regimes – permanent import, temporary import, re-import (CPCs)
- Payment of Duty & Import VAT
- Customs Declaration for Import – what does it look like and why is the detail important?
- What lies ahead for your imports in 2021
- Exiting the transition period
- Customs Declaration Service (CDS)